Monday 11 September 2017

Another Pre-Made Panels & Scheduled Post


Hola fellow bloggers and friends!  I hope you are all having a great day!  Here is another card that I made with one of my 'stash' panels, this one was made with a mixture of different greens in the Imagination Crafts 'Starlights' range of paints.  These paints shimmer and shine like nothing else!  They are truly amazing and they can be used on a variety of surfaces indoors and out!

Without further ado, here is the card.






The die was one that I bought from someone who had got it free in a magazine, so I'm afraid I have no details on it.

Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! 

 If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


12 comments:

  1. Hazel this is so pretty and my favourite colours too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning, Hazel!! The background looks amazing!! I love the colors!! Elegant and fabulous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a glorious shiny background and love the combination of the greens on your beautiful card. Hope you are having a lovely time away? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness, Hazel, this is so pretty. Your lovely die-cut looks even prettier against your "shades of green" background. I love the simplicity of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If this was a die from a magazine it is a fabulous freebie and the Starlight paint background is so pretty and is perfect with this white circle and it makes a great sentiment mat. I know you won't see this until you return but I hope you are having a wonderful time in Spain. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card Hazel - all those greens are so pretty with the white doily.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks awesome with that amazing background 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my..Hazel, the shimmer and shine of your background is..Gorgeous! Love your pretty doily die cut and sentiment. A really beautiful card my friend. Hope you are having a great time. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you're having a lovely time on holiday and the weather is behaving itself! I love the colour behind that beautiful white die cut. Interesting to know they can be used inside and out - might be interesting to paint some garden chairs and have them all sparkly and shiny! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, Hazel! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Hazel, the delicate white die looks splendid on your fab greens.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Inside and out? Never knew that about the Starlight paints.
    Love the greens shimmering and shining away. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x