Sunday 14 May 2017

What I Love


Hello fellow crafters.  I hope your weekend is going along nicely.  Lately, (apart from my obsession with my new suite of products from Stampin' Up) I have been trying to use some of my - unused to date - stamp sets.  This is one of those sets.  It is called 'What I Love' and it's from Stampin' Up.

This is the card I made.






The sentiment and tiny dots were from other stamp sets, but all the rest are from the one, small set.  I'm trying to get a good bit of crafting done before we go away, as, most of you will know, I don't get the opportunity to craft or blog whilst I am away.

Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! 

If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Hazel. Good for you on using your new stamp sets. I have quite a few that I need to ink up before I put them away. Hope you enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, definitely a favorite for me of all your cards. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These flowers are beautiful Hazel and such a pretty pink and love the same pink for the sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Hazel my friend.
    Hugs Veerle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely layout and the prettiest of colours and well done breaking out the stamp set x I am away for the week so look forward to catching up on my return x Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous, Hazel!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the colors!! What a beautiful card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel, this is a lovely card. Those bold blooms are so pretty and all of the pastel elements really add some texture. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty, happy card. Love this one, hazel. Your stamping is perfect, and I love the addition of those little dots. I think I need to find a stamp like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've laid out these flowers in such a pretty pattern, Hazel! A very sweet card! Have fun on your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and makes me think of the Summer to come (here's hoping lol) That flower is truly divine and you have stamped this perfectly too. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty, Hazel! Is it already time for Spain again! Do you have room in your suitcase for me??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for using unused stamp sets! This is so pretty and such pretty colours. I love the boldness of it and the slightly off set stamping. It's lovely. Hope you have a fabulous time away in Spain and that the rain doesn't fall on the plain while you are there! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really beautiful Hazel. Love how you've created your garden of blooms. The colours are so pretty!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x