Saturday 13 May 2017

Can't Stop Playing . . .


. . . with this new suite from Stampin' Up!  

Hello fellow crafters!  How are you all today, well, I hope?  I have another card here for you from the Stampin' Up 'Eastern Palace' suite that includes, card-stock in three colours, patterned papers, three ink pads, tassel embellishments, gold foil stickers, a set of stamps and the most amazing die set they have ever come up with!  Everything coordinates beautifully and the permutations really are limitless!  I predict you will see an awful lot of this suite!

On another subject entirely, I can't believe that we have just over a week before we go away on one of our bi-annual  trips to Spain!  Where has all the time gone? WOW!

Anyway, back to today's card, and here it is.





Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! 

If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


14 comments:

  1. I can see why you love the set so much...absolutely stunning! Great photos too Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and looks so elegant and exotic, love the gold and blue together it makes for striking design. Enjoy your holiday to Spain too. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant and gorgeous, Hazel!! Wow!! I love the design and the layers!! Absolutely stunning, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, Hazel - the gold and blue is so elegant - enjoy Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to keep playing with that set Hazel, you are making some gorgeous cards with it. Looking forward to seeing even more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally gorgeous Hazel and the blue and gold look sensational together. The medallion style will work well on all sorts of other cards too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So elegsnt! I can see why you are having a creative time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous card...so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks awesome, love it.
    Hugs Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is amazing! It is elegant and gorgeous! We are going to Spain this year, too. We will visit Barcelona and a couple of other cities in October. Can't wait! Have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that blue and gold! A very classy card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another beauty! Stunning color combo! Breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I love it!!! Have a great trip my friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks like such a beautiful set! No wonder you are having lots of fun creating with it. Love the blues and golds - very Arabian Nights :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x