Saturday 20 May 2017

Just Four Tiny Stamps


Just one, last quick post before I leave for Spain.  I challenged myself to make a card from the new suite from Stampin' Up, without resorting to using the fabulous dies from the bundle - it has become far too easy to just grab one or two of the dies to make a very quick, but fabulous card!  I wanted to ensure I didn't become too lazy in my card making.

I used just four tiny stamps, two of the new colours and one of the sentiments (I know, technically that is five stamps, but it was only four to make the background design)  Don't check too carefully, as the stamping is not perfectly even - I was trying to make it in a hurry and just 'eyeballed' it, poorly, as it turned out - but it will show some of the versatility of the set!  Here it is.  I have pictured the four stamps used, in the photo at the very end of this post.







I will miss my crafting and blogging terribly while I'm away, but, most of all I will miss all you lovely, lovely people!  I will schedule a couple of posts for while I am away, so you don't all forget me! 😜

Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! 

If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


11 comments:

  1. Your card looks wonderful Hazel, so very bright. Have a great time in Spain. Looking foreward to seeing you back. And no, how could I ever forget about you my love ?!
    Big hugs to you Veerle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and super stunning, it's modern and crisp which I love! Those colours match so well and makes for striking design. Well done my friend. Thank you for your kindness over at my blog today too. Hugs and I hope you have a lovely holiday!! Enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you were so right, this is a fabulous suite of stamps and dies. I love the colours you've chosen and I am so happy to see you using the little stamps you get in sets - something I invariably forget about. Have a fabulous time in Spain and we will see you again very soon! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, it's so artistic and gorgeous, Hazel!! I love the colors and the design!! It looks amazing!! I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip!! You will be missed!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did amazingly on multiple stamping with these stamps, Hazel! Your eyeballs are much better than mine as I'd have everything slanted! A very cool card! Have a wonderful trip to Spain! I'll miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made a wonderful card with these three small stamps Hazel and love the colours you have used, so bright and pretty. I hope you have a great time in Spain. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so impressed with your beautiful CAS design and choice of New In Colors. TFS Hazel. Have a wonderful trip to Spain...you so deserve the vacation. We will miss you too my friend. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so pretty, Hazel! The design you've stamped really showcases your creativity, too. You are definitely NOT a lazy crafter. Have a wonderful trip, and make lots of beautiful memories. Hope you'll share a few pics when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow .......just loving those stamps and your contemporary layout. The colour choice is fabulous and love this card so much. Have a great time away, relax and have fun X you'll be missed x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, and those stamps...well I better take a second look at that set.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hazel, this is a fun pattern you created with these tiny stamps! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x