Tuesday 23 May 2017

A Scheduled Post!


Hello fellow crafters!  As most of you will know, and those of you who don't, will have guessed by the title, that I am away in Spain now!  I am hoping that this has published as planned and that I am now in the sunshine thinking of you all.

This was made using the Stampin' Up, 'What I Love' stamp set that I used HERE in this post, but with different colours (of course).  This time, I used yellows and oranges and added a bit of metallic thread, dots of Glossy Accents and the small flower stamp as centres for the larger flowers this time. 

Here is the card.





 
Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know!  I hope you are all doing well and look forward to visiting you all on my return!

If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


12 comments:

  1. As pretty in the yellow as in the pink, Hazel! I hope you are enjoying that sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty and sunny card Hazel. Hope you are enjoying yourself in the sun there.
    Hugs Veerle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your yellow springy flowers! Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours are so bright and summery on this beautiful card Hazel and I love the added metallic thread behind the sentiment and the pretty centres to the flowers. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Hazel. I hope the sun shines from morning till late night and that the temperature is very high :-) Your card is full of sunshine, you gave the Spanish atmosphere well :-) So again I wish a lot of sunshine, perfect humor and ... a lot of sunshine: )
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning, Hazel!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the colors!! So, so beautiful, my friend!! I hope you are having a fabulous time!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful design. I love the inside that I can see peeping out on the angled shot, too.
    Gorgeous work, lovely lady. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Hazel, this card is SO lovely! Those bright and sunny flowers just make me feel happy. I hope you are having a marvelous time in Spain. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sunny card. Great colour combination and fabulous layout. Hope your holiday is going well and you are finding time to relax? x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Miss Hazel...hope you are having a fabulous time in Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those yellow blooms and I hope you are enjoying your stay in Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How nice of you to leave us this sunny card while you are basking in the sunshine, LOL! Hope you are enjoying it! Love the colors and the layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x