Tuesday 9 May 2017

A New Suite Of Products


Hello lovely crafters.  Today, my card has been made from a new suite of products I purchased from Stampin' Up.  It is called, the Eastern Palace Suite, and includes, a stamp set, die set, patterned paper, ink pads, stickers and an embellishment pack.  And I have been eagerly awaiting it's arrival!  It arrived yesterday afternoon and, unusually for me, I had to use it straight away.  I love the way it all coordinates beautifully together!

This is the first card I made with it.






I have used no products other than what was contained in the kit, except for, embossing powder, glue and foam pads.

Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! 

If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


15 comments:

  1. Your card looks so pretty Hazel. Have fun with your new supplies.
    Hugs Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stamps and dies look SO MUCH fun to work with! It seems like the sky is the limit for possibility! I love your card, the beautiful eggplant color is so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, I think the dies will make a lot of elegant looking cards. I am still resisting dear friend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful Hazel and I adore that die medallion type die and the background in that purple shows if off beautifully and then the gold on white coordinates so prettily with the circular sentiment plate. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the gold embossing that just fits with this suite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very regal looking card Hazel. The purple on the white is so clean and those touches of gold are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've made a brilliant work of art, Hazel! And I'm impressed at how you jumped right on that NBUS as soon as it arrived!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so elegant and stunning, Hazel!! I love the beautiful design!! The colors are fabulous!! Gorgeous use of your new goodies!! Love, love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very classy card Hazel, love the purple and gold with the white and that die is gorgeous :)
    Hugs, Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is SO beautiful, Hazel! It really has a classy elegance. Hope you are having a fabulous week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I am late in commenting...No excuse except to say where does time go? Glorious card Hazel, that kit is fabulous. Stand out die cut and great colour-way x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am totally behind in my commenting - sorry! Your card is so elegant and stunning! Absolutely adore it and can't wait what else you create with this bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Finally getting round to commenting! So sorry I have been tardy of late. This looks like a fabulous kit from your recent posts. I love how it's so simple with the die cut in the middle, but yet so stylish - perfect with the purple card. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x