Saturday 27 May 2017

Pre-Cut, Pre-Stamped & Pre-Printed


Hello lovely people!  Another scheduled post for you.  I hope you are all having a good day (hopefully I am too).  For a card that is quick to put together, you can't get quicker than this!  I had the card base with the pre-printed digi paper adhered in my stash, the flower and leaves were images that I had stamped to take to one of my Wednesday evenings with my crafting buddies to fussy cut and the angled panel was from an angled border die that I had tried out.  So, the only things that I had to do was assemble and stamp a greeting (that I actually ended up stamping upside down . . . one thing, just ONE thing, and I couldn't even do that right!  So, I stamped it again on a small piece of card-stock and cut it into a little banner, shaped it and adhered it with a piece of foam tape . . . saved!

Here is the card.






The flower was from a Just Rite set, called, 'Romantic Wild Roses' and the sentiment was an old, Stampin' Up set called, 'Teeny Tiny Wishes'.  Then I spritzed and added a few black Nuvo Drops.

Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know!

 If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


12 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Hazel and I love the pretty background paper and the angled scalloped border over it. The beautiful stamped flower and leaves looks perfect as the focal image, and a sweet little sentiment banner to finish. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing...your flowers are so beautiful. Love that this was a quick card with the looks of one that would take more time. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card looks so lovely Hazel. Good save on the sentiment. I hope you are having a terific holiday. Hugs Veerle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, Hazel!! I love the beautiful flower and the design!! So fabulous, my friend!! I hope you are having a wonderful time!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love how you put all the pre made things together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I do that all the time! The banner adds extra depth to this beautiful card! A happy accident!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Hazel!!! As they say there is no mistakes in paper crafting, love how you saved this beautiful card and no one is the wiser other than for reading it here. I love the way the banner looks on the card, so a happy mistake...no?! Loving that edge die too! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous - and made up of things you had around you too - even better. I hope you're having a super time of it over in Spain. I had a bit of a giggle at your stamping the sentiment upside down, but I do think it works really well on that banner too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your lovely pink blossom really pops on all the white and gray! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful design, Hazel. Love the gorgeous, bright flower. Great save with the sentiment banner! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Hazel, and I love the sentiment popped up...perhaps it was meant to be. Hope you are enjoying your get away.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, wow, this is so pretty, Hazel. I really, really love that luscious flower. And it stands out so beautifully against the gray and white cardstocks. Hope you're having a grand time on your holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x