Monday 26 June 2017

A Quick One Before We Go!


Hi fellow bloggers and friends!  I just had to get a quick post in before we are off, in . . . eeek . . . five days!  And I haven't even thought about packing yet!  I have been busy sorting things out for Mum to ensure things go smoothly whilst we are away.  We have an electrician coming around the day before we go to 'upgrade' our trip switches, to hopefully ensure we don't have a repeat of our last return home!

To-days card has presented me with a few problems, mostly to do with the amount of shine on it!  The first problem was that, with the amount of heat embossing on the front, the card warped badly.  The second problem was that trying to photograph with the foil, caused so much glare that I had trouble with the exposure.  But, gentle readers, I got there in the end!  Sorry about the poor quality photos though!





I will schedule a couple of posts for whilst I am away and I will miss you all terribly!

Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! 

If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


14 comments:

  1. Poor photos to you are fabulous to me! So elegant and so classy, great shine and as always fabulous! I so look forward to your posts while you are away...enjoy my friend! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so gorgeous, Hazel!! The shimmer and shine are amazing!! I love the colors and the design!! Elegant ans stunning, my friend!! I hope you have a safe, wonderful trip!! You'll be missed!! Safe travels and big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is a lovely and elegant one Hazel. You enjoy today .... and your time away too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Hazel and I love the blue and gold combination and the mandala shape is so pretty. Have a fabulous time in Las Vegas. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Hazel, love the blue and gold. Hope you have a wonderful anniversary in Vegas :)
    Hugs, Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty! Have a fun trip--

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is a beauty, Hazel! I love the blue against the white and gold. So pretty! Safe travels, my friend. We are traveling June 27 - July 5, as well. I'm SOOO looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and elegant foil detailed design, Hazel. No problem with photo. The shine shows off the beauty of your card. TFS and have a wonderful trip. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is gorgeous Hazel. Have a wonderful trip. I will have my first operation next week. Hugs Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a master at this stamp set! This is a a lovely design! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful shine, Hazel! You have done wonders with this set! Have a wonderful time away!

    ReplyDelete
  12. As stunning and bright as this beautiful card is on the monitor, I can only imagine how brilliant it must look IRL, Hazel!! How fun that you are off again! I'm glad that you've had the house booby-proofed to prevent a repeat! Have a wonderful, memorable time!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a fantastic trip Hazel, and yes hope you do not have another power outage; yikes! Your card is beautiful the shine of the gold bits and the gloss on the center make for a stunning creation.l

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a nice trip, Hazel. I love your elegant card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x