Saturday 24 June 2017

Cheater Cards

Well, lovely friends!  Our summer heatwave appears to be over!  It lasted three glorious days . . . it was so hot, I was unable to go into my little craft room in the attic - and stay for any length of time, even with a fan going - so I brought a 'kit' down, a pair of scissors and some glue, and put a few cards together.

It was so hot, I couldn't think, so I stuck to the kit photos  I'm sorry I have nothing else today.





Normal service will resume soon, now that the summer is over 😉 But, only for . . . . ONE WEEK . . . Eeeeek!  Then  we are off to Las Vegas for our twentieth wedding anniversary!  It has really snuck up on me, and I've got nothing done!  We have someone coming round to 'upgrade' our electrics (the electrics are fine, it's just that our trip switches are getting older now and the guy said that they can get a bit 'finicky' as they get older - I know the feeling - so he's putting new ones in) before we go to (hopefully) avoid the disaster we had facing us on arrival back home from our last trip away!

Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! 

If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


13 comments:

  1. your cards are lovely, Hazel and you've three more for your stash - that's not cheating. i think Las Vegas is going to be a lot hotter (probably close to 100 when you're there), but inside will all have A/C - enjoy your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so gorgeous!! I love the colors and the designs!! I'm glad your heat wave is over!! We are having a cool wave...it's summer and I'm wearing long pants and a sweatshirt!! Have fun packing for your trip!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kit cards are fabulous Hazel...For those of us that don't know about the kits your cards look wonderful and so unique....Great layout and colours. Wow on your special trip away to Las Vegas x Celebrate and enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards Hazel and I don't blame you as sit was so hot I didn't feel too much like crafting either. Your trip to Las Vegas sounds wonderful and a lovely way to celebrate your anniversary. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty and I'm impressed with anything that doesn't take a lot of effort! Glad you had some summer and how exciting that you are off to Las Vegas soon! Happy 20th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must have missed these cards Hazel. They look very beautiful.
    Hugs Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shows what a great kit it is! Have a good trip and a Happy Anniversary xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards Hazel, love the colours. Very jealous of your upcoming trip to Vegas its one of the places on my bucket list ;) Hope you have an amazing time !
    Hugs, Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never apologise for making lovely cards. Have a fabulous time in Vegas. Remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, so don't come back until you've done something you regret. Say Hi to Elvis. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you did an amazing job on these cards in that heat! I hope you enjoy Las Vegas. It may be hot there, as well. I've visited that city three times.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't be sorry, these are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling cards Hazel. Enjoy Las Vegas, it will be very very very hot. Drink lots and lots of beverages. Everything looks a lot closer than it is as the buildings are massive. When I lived on the west coast we were a mere 3 hours drive from Las Vegas and we visited often. There are some fabulous restaurants there, treat yourselves and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x