Sunday 11 June 2017

A Short, Quick Crafting Break!


Hello lovely friends!  Thank you for popping by and leaving such sweet comments re: my latest disaster!  I just had to take a quick crafting break . . . I have been sooo long without making a card that I was getting withdrawal symptoms 😧 So, I took a 'Bugaboo' digi image that I had taken with me to Spain and coloured with my coloured pencils and cut it out by hand, stamped a few snowflakes and assembled . . . quick, easy, no fuss!

Here are the pictures - I have also shown the inside of this card as requested - it's nothing special, but one of my regular readers asked for it.







Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! 

If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


16 comments:

  1. Such a fun card and brought a lovely smile to my face. Great vibrant colours too x The inside is fabulous too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Christmas card ! Loved the inside too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Christmas card - great coloring and love all the snowflakes in the background. Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the image and the sentiment Hazel. The snowflakes in the ombre blues are gorgeous and I love seeing the interior!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!! That sentiment makes me laugh!! I love the colors of the snowflakes!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun Bugaboo image Hazel and the snowflakes go beautifully with it. I love the inside of the card too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card Hazel.Looks wonderful.
    Hugs Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The card is so fun inside and out, Hazel! I'm glad you got a chance to do some crafting! A great way to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun holiday card, and I LOVE the inside! You've definitely made it as beautiful and interesting as the outside. Whoever receives it will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing like stamping to brighten your day...and ours! TFS your fun and a bit silly Christmas card, Hazel. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hurrah! A much needed crafty break and a fabulous card. I always love seeing the inside of your cards. You make such an effort to make them look lovely! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun image, Hazel. And a great design. Loved seeing the inside of your cards too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just too darn cute...love your fabulous and fun snow globe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card just makes me smile Hazel!!! It is so stinkin' cute. I love Bugaboo images, they have the best "old" people in my book. lol Love the stamps you used on this one too. I hope you enjoyed your holiday my friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. This really is a fun card Hazel and I love the sentiment. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x