Monday 19 June 2017

Paisleys & Posies . . . With Neither!

Hello Crafters!  Today I was playing with a new - to me - stamp set from Stampin' Up, called Paisleys & Posies.  However, I just wanted to use the pretty circle designs from the set and see what I could do with them!

I stamped the greeting first on to a panel of white card-stock and then used a colour combination of  'Tempting Turquoise', 'Melon Mambo' and 'Daffodil Delight' and stamped a pattern all around the sentiment.

I didn't have any 'Melon Mambo' card-stock, so I took my ink pad to some white card and inked the borders and adhered that to the centre of my 'Daffodil Delight' panel which was adhered to a white base card (I do this to save on coloured card-stock).

Next, I adhered my stamped panel to the front and finished with some shimmery dots and centres to the circles with my 'Stardust' gel pen.

Here is my card.





I didn't do a lot to the inside, I just  did a strip of yellow and a strip of pink at the bottom and stamped a couple of the images from the stamp set in 'Tempting Turquoise' but left a sentiment out until I decide what to use the card for.


Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! 

If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


12 comments:

  1. Wow such amazing colours and such a fabulous layout on the background. Great idea about saving on coloured card stock. Sunshine on a card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright and pretty Hazel and I love the circles which have made a gorgeous all over pattern and the sentiment finishes it beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright and cheerful colours you have used for this card, matches the bright and sunny weather we are having at the moment. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so colorful and gorgeous!! I love the stamps you used!! Such a beautiful design!! Stunning, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my goodness, your card is so bright and cheerful and PRETTY! Love the color combo and those circle designs. I also want to thank you for your kind comment about my granddaughter Polly's cards. I've been letting her read the comments and she just beams at each one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright summer colours Hazel so beautiful.
    Hugs Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a bright colorful Summer card, Hazel. Love your circle design too. TFS
    Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your design on this card Hazel, the bright colours are gorgeous and love the sentiment :)
    Hugs, Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bright and happy, Hazel! LOVE this color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hazel, I love this bright and colorful card. You have placed your images nicely...I know random is more difficult that it appears. You have achieved great balance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really pretty card Hazel. I love your fresh summery colours too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x