Saturday 24 June 2017

Still Not Thinking . . .


. . . for myself yet!  Which is why this card is a CASE of a Connie Stewart card I watched her make on You Tube.  I loved the colour combo she used, so here it is.  I did switch it a bit, by changing the orientation, and did a little more stamping than she did, so it does look slightly different.  But the colours and the elements are the same.






Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! 

 If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.



13 comments:

  1. Eye popping gorgeous. Great colours and you've made it your own x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's stunning, Hazel!! I love the design and the colors!! The touch of sparkle is fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very striking Hazel and love the colours and the silver glitter card. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty colors, Hazel! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous card....thinking on your own or not!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful design! Love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this ecolours zing together especially with the silver glimmer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgeous Hazel, love the colours.
    Hugs Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Hazel.
    Two beautiful cards. I love the first card, beautiful colors and such an interesting project. When I look at this card my thoughts are calming :-)
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful colours. No shame in being inspired by someone else. I am constantly seeing what all my blog friends come up with and being inspired. Love the big bold die cut. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Hazel and I love the colour combination. I think we probably all take inspirations from one another. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Those medallions are amazing. It really is the "star" on the front of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, I am so enjoying all you do with those medallions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x