Tuesday 4 July 2017


Hello crafty friends!  This is the first of my scheduled posts whilst I am away living it up in Las Vegas!  Hopefully, I will be somewhere like Mt Charleston enjoying a leisurely lunch and taking in the cooler air watching the Hummingbirds on the feeders . . . always a delight for us city folk!

This card was made with some flowers I had already coloured and cut out by hand months ago and a panel I had stencilled and not used . . . so a quick and easy one!






I hope you are all having a great day!

Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know!

If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


13 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Hazel and I love the beautifully coloured stylised roses and the stencilled background fading up the card looks great as a background. The black strip and white on black sentiment together with the black enamel dots are the perfect finishing touches. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card - hope you are having a fab time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel, it is beautiful. Great use of your bits and pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are having a great time? Loving the layout of your super classy card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Hazel, love the flowers ! Hope you are having a wonderful time on your trip,
    Hugs, Kaz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have an absolutely wonderful time Hazel. Your card is very pretty.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dear friend. I hope you are having a wonderful time x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so gorgeous!! I love the background stenciling and the beautiful flowers!! Stunning, my friend!! I hope you are having a wonderful time!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful anniversary card, Hazel! Love those flowers and the soft, stenciled background adds just enough interest without taking away from the beautiful flowers! Hope you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and I'm always inspired by people who actually make cards with the things they cut out and colour and leave for another day. Hope you're living it up in Vegas :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Even though it was quick and easy, it is SO pretty! I love your simple flowers and stenciled background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty!! Love those sweet flowers, Hazel. And beautiful over the stenciled background. Isn't it great to have these on hand to put together a quick card??!! Hope you are having a lot of fun in Las Vegas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful...love your sweet blue and yellow flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x