Wednesday 12 July 2017

A Coloured Panel From Spain


Hello bloggers and friends!  For the card to day, I used a panel with an image I had coloured whilst I was in Spain!  I made my own yellow background paper, cut around the corner of the image and popped the panel up on foam for dimension.  I stamped the sentiment in grey and popped that up on foam too!  Here are the pictures.






Have a great day folks!

Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! 

If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


15 comments:

  1. such a pretty, sunny card - and love how you cut around the flowers - great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the little cutout in the corner! The color is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Hazel and wow what a beautiful flower.
    hugs Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning!! The colors are absolutely amazing!! I love, love the gorgeous flowers, Hazel!! This is beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty Hazel and a great bit of colouring. I love the yellow coloured card which you created and the curve you cut from the top layer shows it off so well. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love those bright colors very pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful colors, Hazel! I love the way you've cut around the design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sunshine on a card...love the vibrant colours and love your gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous coloring...simply beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spain sounds like it's a wonderful place for inspiration! The colors on your floral images are so beautiful and I love how you've cut around them to show off a yellow background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Hazel this is absolutely stunning, i love those flowers and you have coloured them beautifully, fab design love the yellow background too
    Hugs, Kaz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Hazel! Love those happy cheery colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can see some Spanish warmth in your pretty colored image. Wonderful card, Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your coloring is perfection, Hazel!! And what a fabulous design idea to cut around the corner and have all that color visible from your gorgeous handmade yellow paper!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x