Sunday 16 July 2017

Stampin' Up Painted Petals


Hello faithful friends!  This is my last post before my return to the UK!  Hopefully, I will be feeling refreshed and happy to return to card making and blogging!

Today's card is a small, almost square card that I made with a large scrap of white card-stock that I had lurking around, so I just folded it in half to make a small note-let card.  All the stamps used were from the one stamp set, Stampin' Up',  'Painted Petals'.  Here is my card!




  
Have a great day, whatever you do!

Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! 

 If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


9 comments:

  1. This is so artistic and beautiful!! I love the flowers and design!! Such a gorgeous sentiment!! Safe travels, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet lil card. Love small cards...somehow they seem like more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the colour choices. I love a card this size - just neat enough to make someone's day. Hope you have had a fabulous time away. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely sentiment and such a cute card. Hope you are having a relaxing time? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this set and you have inspired me to get it out again Hazel. I hope you have been having the best holiday! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little card, Hazel! Hope you have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card that will definitely brighten someone's day. Nicely done, Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little card is so adorable Hazel size wise, sentiment wise and flowers wise, LOVE it. I hope you had a wonderful holiday. Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable note card, Hazel. Hope you had a wonderful holiday. Have a safe trip home. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x