Saturday 8 July 2017

Avery Elle Petals & Stems


Hello lovely people!  Today's card is using another pre-stamped, pre-coloured image from Avery Elle's 'Petals & Stems', so, again, quick and simple!  Tomorrow will be our twentieth wedding anniversary, so hopefully, I will be eating lobster in a revolving restaurant overlooking the whole city!  Here is my card!






Have a great day!

Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! 

If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


13 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card with an eye catching layout. What a special anniversary. Have a marvelous day, enjoy the lobster and make wonderful memories x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card :)
    Wishing you a very happy anniversary in advance !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful pink flower!! Fabulous, my friend!! Happy, happy anniversary to you and your hubby!! Enjoy the lobster!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card - I love that you get great use out of all your pre stamped images. Hope you enjoyed your dinner!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do so love that bright pink flower and leaves and the sort of squared paper backgroud looks wonderful with it Hazel. Although you won't see this until you return I hope you are having a fabulous time and that you enjoy your anniversary celebrations! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card, Hazel! Happy anniversary to you and your husband. I hope you have a wonderfully romantic evening together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous pink flower well done

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card looks gorgeous Hazel. Happy anniversary. Hugs Veerle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that soft background and the details on the flower petal! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 20th Anniversary to you and Graham, Hazel, and cheers to many more! I hope you are having an amazing time there and winning! And me, I'm pinning! I have this set on Mt. NBUS if you can believe it. I know, I know. I need to start making more than three or four cards a week or I'll never make any headway! It's a fantastic QACAS card and I love it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Hazel, and Happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Hazel. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x