Thursday 19 May 2016

One Patterned Paper, Two Cards


Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a good day.  Today, I have two very simple cards indeed.  I had one piece of patterned paper, which I cut diagonally and used for two cards.  I wish I had used one of the patterned pieces at the bottom to make them the complete opposites of each other, but I think that can be a future project.

It's just that I have so much pp that I decided I should try and use it more, so you might be seeing more of it in future posts.

These cards really need no explanation, you all can see what I have done.  So, without further ado, here they are.






That's it for today my lovelies!

Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know!


12 comments:

  1. They are absolutely beautiful my friend!! I love the polka dot paper and the colors!! Fabulous as always!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when I can get more than one card made with a single design in mind. Your two cards are awesome. Love the addition of the enamel dots. They add that little "something" that makes each card extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! I love simple cards and these are simple and bold - brilliant job. Would love to see more! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are fab Hazel and I totally applaud you for using up some of your pretty paper. I should do the same! Thank you for the inspiration. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design Hazel, love them both equally. Have a lovely weekend my friend ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel. Loving this spotty, dotty paper you have used.
    Two gorgeous cards, my lovely friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel, I love the dotted paper you used! It is so colorful and fun. Your card design is spectacular and I love the double trim on the edge! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this design and what a fab way to use up the DP. Like the light & dark versions, and I especially like the separation strips between the 2 patterns. That really makes the design so awesome! Must remember to do it this way and not just butt the papers up together! Happy wkend, TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great way to use patterned paper! I love the simplicity of design to really show off the pp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two amazing cards...just love those wonderful polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great way to use patterned paper! The polka dots are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the colourful polka dots and your fun cards, Hazel!!!! Unbelievable how different the look when combined with the white and the black, hey!!!! The stripes really add such a lot to the success of the design!!!! Two lovely cards, my friend!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x