Monday 13 February 2017

Yes!! It works!

Hello peeps!  You remember yesterday, I was telling you about my sticking (or non-sticking to be precise) woes?  No?  Then see HERE  my friend! 

Well, I'm here to tell ya, the 'No More Nails' worked like a charm!!   I am just quickly going to show you before Ikea are here with my 'Billy's' . . . I just couldn't wait to tell you!

Here is the big 'un.



Here they are side by side for comparison.


And, for scale, with one of our UK A6 standard envelopes (almost the same as the US A2).  So you will get an idea of the size.  I reckon it should take, maybe, twenty cards with envelopes, pen, address book and stamps!


Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


13 comments:

  1. I had no doubt you would master these and you totally did!! It's stunning!! I love the papers you used and the design is so beautiful!! I'd carry this as a real purse!! Love, love it my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fantastic Hazel
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are delightful. What a lovely way to present a gift to a good friend! How you have time to create something as complex as these little purses look, amazes me. I know you are busy with organizing & all the other things going on. Good luck with the Billy cabs. HOpe you'll share more pictures! Big hugs & TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Hazel I have chuckled at the two posts. Fantastic finale and just love your adorable projects. Perseverance is the name of the game and you nailed it x Fabulous colours and fabulous inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to hear it did work Hazel. They are really gorgeous and I particularly like the yellow colour. What wonderful gifts they will make. Very special. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks fabulous! You really rocked it! I've never seen one with a flap! Glad you found a glue that worked! Lucky person who gets this filled with goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad your final glue choice worked! Your purses are so cute, and what an amazing gift the bigger one will make when it is filled with cards, stamps and a pen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, my friend!!! Perfect and so cute!!!! The smaller one would be cute to give some bite size chocolates or other little goodies!!!!! Love the cute flower shaped buttons and the patterned paper!!!! Well done!!!
    Have a great day!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just too darn adorable...you will give all those high end handbags makers a run for their money with these, just love your incredible creations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! So happy it worked Hazel!!! The purse looks great and I love that it will hold a lot of stuff for gifting as well. I really love how your's came out Hazel, I'm swooning all over it! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, Hazel! I feel like you do about 3D projects! I am doubly impressed that you changed the size as well as getting it all together! It will make an awesome gift with your beautiful cards inside!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, these are gorgeous, Hazel! So glad you found a glue that worked for it! I took a look at your last post - oh I feel your pain!! I just read that Darnell will be having an April Fools bloopers challenge, so you could totally enter the misplaced handles photo there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x