Friday 3 February 2017

What Excites Me?

Hi my lovelies, did that post title get your attention?  Today, I couldn't help but laugh at myself . . . why? . . . because, I ended up all excited over this!


As a lot of you will know, I have been re-organising my craft space and I have to try and shoehorn three rooms into one (that's just one of the rooms, not, one bigger room!)   So, as you can imagine, it is taking a lot of creative thinking!

This is one of the things I came up with and it arrived today.  It is only a cheap over the door shoe holder that is supposed to hold 20 pairs of shoes.  I decided it might be a good idea to hold some craft supplies!  Well, I squealed like a twelve year old girl at a Justin Beiber concert when it arrived and it worked as a solution!  I couldn't help but laugh at myself afterwards. 
Here it is so far.  The supplies in there will probably change as I work out what is best in drawers and what is best put in the pockets of the shoe holder.


 I am now deciding what supplies to put in it.  So, no card I'm afraid, just a picture of a half filled shoe holder.  Sorry for wasting your time!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


14 comments:

  1. You have to be creative when space is limited and this seems like a great idea Hazel. Thanks for showing how the reorganisation is progressing, it is always interesting to see how others store their stash. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a good idea and so glad you where so excited LOL x It would be great for awkward things that don't like being in drawers etc. Thanks for sharing this fun and fabulous idea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's so fabulous!! What a creative idea, my friend!! I love it!! Have fun filling it up!! And have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in the process of reorganising my craft space and I love seeing what other people come up with to store their goodies as space is always at a premium - especially when your life is over run with toys and small people's clothes! If you come up with any more great ideas, please share! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Hazel, you made me chuckle! I understand very well because I also get very excited over little things. I find that this is one of the secrets to a happy life!
    Your over the door shoe holder is a great idea and I am starting to wonder if it would work in my craft area! Have fun filling it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I plan on doing the same thing Hazel! lol I love my punches and don't want to get rid of them, but don't always want them out, so thought about putting them in a shoe organizer that hangs on the door. Love it in your room!!! Now can't wait to do mine! lol I will be squealing right along with you. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get excited about anything that works in my stamping/guest room. My girlfriend has one of these shoe holders that she puts her punches, small tools, etc in. The beauty about it too is that you can SEE what you have at a quick glance. TFS and Happy Stamping Hazel. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel, revolutionary idea at a small craft room. I have a very small room, so I have to look around for such a hanger. Thank you for the hint :-)
    Have a nice weekend,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just the thought of being organized would get ANYbody all excited. (It would me!) I've a couple of these same bags hanging on the doors going into my stamp area. The door has a front & back hanger, and these are great! I'm glad you thought of this idea.Punches,tape,spray bottles, all manner of items that can clutter, go into these bags. Yay for you at keeping up with the re-org. TFS & Happy Sunday. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing and giving me my first giggle of the day. Isn't it great that crafting gives us such joy? Squealing like a 'Belieber'? Love it. Great idea - and one to certainly consider.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, you clever girl!!!!! This is such a great, great, GREAT idea, my friend - I can just think of all the supplies one can fit in there!!!!! Pity, I don't really have anywhere I can put one in my craft area, but I'm going to remember this idea - never know when I can do the same in future!!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well I for one am VERY proud of you... happy dance, squealing and all.
    It's a lot of hard work sorting and organising, but so worth it when you can actually find things. My crafting time's so much more streamlined now.
    Have a great week ahead, my lovely friend. X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes, your blog caught my attention. So much that I stole your idea my friend.
    Your shoe holder is more practical than the one I could find but it will have to do. I have put my big punches in it. And it has saved me a lot of space in a drawer that I now can use in a better way. Thx for sharing. Big hug, Veerle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ways to organize those crafty supplies are almost as much fun as the supplies themselves! This looks like it will be very handy! It's nice that the "pocket" are clear so you can see what's inside!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x