Monday 15 August 2016

CAS Mix Up Challenge - Sprays - Take Two


Today, I have another card for the CAS Mix Up Challenge which calls for sprays.

http://casmixup.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/cas-mix-up-august-challenge.html

I have used, markers on the stamp and misted it with a spray of water before stamping it.  Then I used the sentiment stamp in the normal way, by inking and stamping without spraying and finally, my choice was, splatters.  I put some of the ink directly on to my craft mat, sprayed some shimmer spray on to it to make a small puddle and then flicked the card front with my paint brush.

The beauty of it was I had enough of a puddle to use a 'mop up' piece of watercolour card-stock for a background which I will keep in my 'stash' to be used another time.

This is the finished card.





Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


20 comments:

  1. This is amazing Hazel. LOVE your watercoloured blooms. Seriously, this looks like a piece of art and should be hung on the wall! Great job. Love the splatters and that lovely sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us as CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you have used on this very pretty card which sounds like great fun to have made. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very pretty flower stamp Hazel and I love the deep red colour and your use of markers with a spritz of water has given a lovely watercolour finish, and the extra ink flicked on to the background is very effective. A lovely sentiment too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful stamp, Hazel! And you've used it in a beautiful way! Love these colors! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Hazel, it's absolutely gorgeous!! The flowers look amazing!! They are so artistic and beautiful!! You can't tell that it's a stamp...it looks like you painted these beauties!! The colors are fabulous!! Love, love this my friend!! I hope you have a wonderful day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this first on Instagram and <3 it right away. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This came out lovely, like a painting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, Hazel! I love the splatters. They add such a nice touch to your gorgeous flower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty. I love the colours, the flower, the sentiment... all of it. X
    Is it a Penny Black flower? If it is and it's still in stock I may have to buy it. It's so pretty :)
    Hope you are enjoying some sunshine today...
    Donna. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous watered flower! Turn out great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The prettiest card and the effect is so amazing. I love learning tips and techniques from your gorgeous and creative work, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous! I love how the center of the flower looks where it blended the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a most perfect flower, I totally love the beautiful colours that you have chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a winner to me, Hazel! I love the direct-to-stamp technique and this stamp is brilliant for it! I think you might be going on holiday soon, so in case I'm not back before you leave, I hope you and the Gman have an amazing time!! Hugs, Darnell xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  15. So gorgeous Hazel, love the rich colours too! another fab card again ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I Love your watercolored misted flowers and little splatters. Gorgeous colors too. TFS Hazel and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW - that is a STUNNING watercolour card Hazel. LOVE IT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE it! This card is dynomite! It is so elegant and beautiful! Totally Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful watercoloured flowers - love the marker / misting with water technique! Great splatters too! Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x