Thursday 25 February 2016

ColourQ Challenge #330





 Today's card is another one for the ColourQ challenge  as I was so inspired last week.  Here is this weeks inspiration picture.

http://colourq.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/colourq-challenge-330.html

I love the beautiful, bright colours in this photo but I was unsure of whether you have to use just some of the colours, or all, so I opted for all - as all the wonderful examples by the talented team over there seemed to use all - it would also have been difficult to choose!  This is my card.





I started by making a card base.  Then I cut a strip of Tempting Turquoise Card stock and stamped an image repeatedly in Tempting Turquoise ink to make a self patterned strip which I adhered to the left hand side of the card.

Next, I cut a smaller panel out of white card stock for my focal piece.  Then I stamped my images  and sentiment on another piece of white card stock and fussy cut them all out.

I mounted all my images on to the focal panel, some were adhered with glue and others with foam tape for dimension.

I finished the whole thing by mounting the panel to the front of the card with fun foam, mounted the sentiment on foam tape and finished the whole thing with some matching gems.

Supplies used:

Inks: SU - Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Real Red & Gumball Green
Stamps: SSS - Friendship Messages & W&W - In Bloom: Lola's Bouquet

Thank you all so much for popping by.  Have a truly wonderful day!  Hazel xx

13 comments:

  1. Loved the bright colored flowers n vase !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is stunning, Hazel!! Perfect take on the inspiration photo/colors!! The vase of flowers looks so amazing!! I love how you stamped the strip of turquoise paper!! Absolutely gorgeous my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hazel, what a beautiful card! I love your take on the inspirational photo, the colors are so beautiful and would have never been able to choose either. Makes me long for summer....Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Hazel, I love those pretty roses.
    Hugs, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card this is Hazel. Those roses are gorgeous. I absolutely love your colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just fabulous again Hazel! thanks for the good wishes too ;)hugs Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. The blue as an accent is perfect. Love how you did the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these colors and your beautiful bouquet! Great banner treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning!! You met this challenge perfectly! those colors are fabulous!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have worked those colors wonderfully! I love how you have added the spring of grey and popped the roses up. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my, another wonderful card, my friend!!!! Love your vase with the beautiful roses and I really like that strip on the left hand side with the clever stamping to make your own patterned paper!!!! The rhinestones in the different colours are so pretty!!!! So beautiful, Hazel!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love this card, Hazel, with its strong colors and graphic appeal. It's a dynamic card that is SO eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x