Sunday 20 December 2015

Last Post & Challenges For 2015 & A Word Of Thanks


Hello crafty beings!!  I have some cards for you today, that will probably be the last until next year (maybe), some of which are for some last minute challenges and others are just for my 'stash'.  I know you are all extremely busy at this time of year, but I just wanted to thank you all for following me, supporting me, and inspiring me throughout 2015.  Without all of you, my fabulous blog friends and your continued inspiration my card making would have probably stagnated, instead - I think - it has grown and blossomed. So, thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I can't wait to see what you all create in 2016!

Without further ado and no more 'waffling', here are the last of my cards.

First up is another card for the Freshly Made Sketches #217 - A Sketch by Linda

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/freshly-made-sketches-217-sketch-by.html

It is the 'negative' of the first one I made for this challenge.  I am also entering it in the Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge 'Favourite Technique', because my favourite technique of late has been 'negative die cutting'

http://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/2015/12/hls-december-cas-challenge.html
This is the card, unfortunately I've just realised that you can't see the red foil peeking out from underneath that snowflake ... but it is there!


The next card is made from 'snippets' laying around on my desk and getting in the way.  The snippets are, the striped piece that was made using black sparkle gel through a striped stencil and a flower that I had punched out quite a while ago, and I am going to enter that into Pixie's Playground  I'm ashamed to say that I keep forgetting about this fun challenge and have neglected it during 2015.  Sorry Di, I will try to do better in 2016!


Finally,  the last two cards are just for my stash for next year - I'm determined not to be so behind next year - a couple of New Years resolutions in there somewhere!




There you have it my wonderful, wonderful friends, all that is left is for me to say is , have a truly magical Christmas wherever you are and whatever you do and I can't wait to see you all over in 2016!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy lives to visit!  Hazel xx

21 comments:

  1. Love your Christmas graphic at head of post. FAB Christmas makes too

    Merry Christmas to you, your family and your readers .. and a Happy New Year

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel. You are such a lovely craft friend... and I'm glad to have stumbled across your path. Gorgeous 'makes' as always :)
    Happy Christmas, my friend. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them are stunning - love the red and white you've used a lot lately. Absolutely love your use of your snippets, with that vibrant green it's perfect. And well done on getting started on your cards for next year - I aim to try too - I will not get stressed next year!! Have a fabulous Christmas, you deserve it!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Christmas cards - have a lovely Christmas, whatever you are doing!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, they are all stunning, Hazel!! You did such an amazing job with them!! I love the sparkly snow!! And the flower on the second one is beautiful!! I just love, love them all!! I hope you and your family have a very safe and happy holiday season!! Merry Christmas my friend!! Hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. your cards are very beautiful. I especially love the third one with the deers and the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel, created such beautiful card. But the whole year you were a beautiful inspiration to me. I love your unique card. I love your last card, wow!
    Merry Christmas and happy New Year.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your set of cards Hazel! Love the black, white and red combination! So beautiful for Christmas! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely grouping of cards Hazel. Thank you for sharing these beautiful cards on your last post of the year. Looks like you have a head start for next year. :)

    You have inspired me time and time again Hazel. Your creativity abounds. I'm so happy to have gotten to know you this year. You are truly a wonderful person.

    May you and your family have a blessed Christmas. Sending love and hugs. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hazel...so many beautiful cards, love them all but that city scene in black with all the snow is just stunning. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards and most of them have just black ,white and one color ! I loved your take on sketch ,looks very elegant and the cards for your stash are lovely ! I also want to thank you for the encouragement through your comments ,It means a lot ! Have a merry Christmas and Happy new Year !

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful selection of cards Hazel. Happy Christmas to you and your family. Look forward to coming back in 2016. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely fabulous cards Hazel! All so crisp and really elegant in white, black and red - a wonderful colour combo! Oh, and a spot of green I almost missed too :)

    No worries about missing joining in the Playground - you're welcome any time, be it weekly or just when you have time/feel like it. We'll always make you welcome!

    Have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW - you really have pushed the boat out and made some beauties here Hazel.

    Merry Christmas.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are gorgeous! Looking forward to your 2016 creations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wealth of very different & lovely designs on each of these fab cards. Loved each one of them, and I'm looking forward to more of our 'crafty chat' in 2016. I've appreciated YOUR support & encouragement as we've gotten to 'know' each other, and hope we can inspire each other to be more organized in 2016. So happy to see you went over to the Playground, but watch out, I hear the Elves are up to some naughty high jinx...which regretfully I didn't have time to join in. I need to do better with visiting Miss & Parsnip in 2016 as well. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and prayers that 2016 will bring all that you desire. TFS & Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such beautiful cards, Hazel! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are all gorgeous Hazel. Yes, I am now your upline and if you want to get in touch you can email me anytime at sarah-janerae@sky.com or via facebook in the Jems group or PM me there too :-) Glad you got you pressie, it's just a little something ;-) Have a wonderful Christmas, Lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What beautiful cards Hazel! I love them all, especially the village on the last one. So fun and gorgeous. You are so talented my friend and I so enjoy visiting your blog. Can't wait to see what inspiration you have for us in 2016! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome cards, each and every one! Thank you for all the inspiration and encouragement you've given all of us! Merry, merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank YOU for all your wonderful inspiration, Hazel. Wishing you an amazing Christmas! Your cards are SENSATIONAL. Love, love, love them all xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x