Monday 14 December 2015

Now Getting Ahead!


Well, my dear friends, I hope you all had a lovely weekend!  DH and I went out for a meal on Friday evening (bang went my pre Christmas diet) as it was my birthday on Thursday, but even though we are now both retired, we still prefer to go out over the weekends (non 'school nights') isn't it funny how old habits die hard?

Anywho, I finally caught up with making our Christmas cards, the decorations are up, not a vast amount as it is just us two - kids grown up and away now - so I am actually trying to get ahead for next year, as this year crept up on me (how it managed to do it so quietly, going by the speed it arrived is beyond me).  Here are the cards I made over the weekend.






These will probably end up sitting alone and waiting until the week before next Christmas before their siblings will join them, as I am always full of good intentions and then my memory lets me down!

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a little love, have a wonderful week!  Hazel xx

10 comments:

  1. Your post is full of festivity! Love all the cards. That gold tree is ritzy and I love the white on white with your snowflake card! Then, who does not love santa!! Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday!
    Good for you to get a head start for next year with these sparkling beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As many as five beautiful cards. I am delighted them. And my real fawortyką is the fourth card - CAS ideal that inspires me these beautiful sparkling stars. I love this card and I'd like to do someday the similar if you allow.
    Hugs, good evening,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be honoured my friend! Have a lovely week! Hazel xx

      Delete
  4. First of all, happy belated birthday!! I hope it was full of much love and happiness!! All of your cards are absolutely beautiful!! I adore the tree on the first one!! It looks so elegant in gold!! You did an amazing job on all of them my friend!! They're gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. such wonderful cards Hazel - especially the "love from our house"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards Hazel, the golden glittery tree is very pretty.
    Hugs, Veerle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many awesome card, my friend! We still like to go out on Friday nights. We could as easily do lunch, but old habits die hard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful grouping of cards Hazel. Looks like you've been busy having fun! :) Sounds like you are ready for the big day ... so time to sit and relax and enjoy all your hard work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, all of them! So happy for you that you finally caught up. And a belated birthday best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x