Thursday 20 August 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #200 - A Celebration! - Post Two

This is the second card, exactly the same as the first, but in black.  For both, I used some 'Imagination Crafts' Gold Sparkle Gel through a 'Tweed' stencil, cut a Penny Black 'Congrats' sentiment out of Stampin' Up Glimmer Paper and used a Martha Stewart punch for the flowers.


As it is for a celebration challenge, I felt that sparkle and bling was the order of the day!


http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/freshly-made-sketches-200-celebration.html

Here are the rest of the pictures.








Which would you have posted?  Thank you so much for your visit today, it's very much appreciated!  Have a great day . . . without frustration!!  Hazel xx


16 comments:

  1. This one is gorgeous, too!! I think it's my fav because the gold really sparkles against the black!! You did a fabulous job with both!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. And look how elegant it is with the black. Wow again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like both versions! But I think the black is more striking! Great job Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all that sparkle Hazel - the black and gold is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have done exactly what you've done, Hazel! I LOve second helpings! And both are gorgeous, so how could a girl choose?
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. And this is even better! The black and gold go so well together. They are just stunning. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo I like it with the black too! Stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and sparkly Hazel!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now well, how do I decide which one I like best??? Think I'll have to flip a coin to see which one wins!!!! They are both beautiful, but being someone who loves to work with black I think the black one gets my vote!!!! Both so stunning for the celebration over at FMS!!!
    Have a wonderful Friday, my friend!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning....simply stunning! Love all that beautiful bling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely LOVE this black/gold creation Hazel. It is absolutely stunning.
    Hugs Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Hazel, Both cards look stunning. I think my favourite would have to be the black one. It looks gorgeous with the lovely gold sparkle paste.

    Thank you so much for visiting and joining my blog. I am your new follower. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning! I just love all of that sparkle. Thanks for joining us in our 200th sketch celebration at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! So shimmery and sparkly. I can only imagine how stunning it looks in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I saw your card at Freshly Made Sketches and came to take a closer look! Absolutely gorgeous! Such an elegant card! I love it! Great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x