Thursday 20 August 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #200 - A Celebration! - Post One

Today, I just had to try to post again - even though it's a bad day on the internet again - one day it isn't too bad and I think, 'great we are getting back to normal', the next, the little ring just keeps turning and turning in ever increasing circles, only to come up with the dreaded, 'can't load page' or some other such nonsense!

Anyway, the reason I am so determined today is two-fold.

One, it is a celebration over on the Freshly Made Sketches challenge as it is their 200th!!  Way to go FMS!  and as it is one of my favourite challenges, I just had to do something for it and I haven't been able to do much lately!  As I type this, I see Blogger has come up with a red bar and a warning triangle and is announcing, "An error occurred trying to save or publish your post" . . . but I will soldier on!

The second reason is that, as some of you lovely people already know, I am going to be away from next Friday for nearly a month - without internet - which at the moment is only a good thing!! - but I want to get as many posts as I can in before then!

So, here is the sketch.

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/freshly-made-sketches-200-celebration.html


Here is card number one.









Because it is a celebration, I felt that it needed sparkle and bling!  I have also made a black version and as I couldn't decide between the two, I am using both!  Stay tuned for the next post which is the second version.  Here goes!  Have a lovely day!  Hazel xx

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!! The sparkle is amazing!! I love the beautiful design!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least for us, this was well worth the struggle with the internet! WOW! This is truly a stunner! Thanks for joining our celebration at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning! Stunning! Just love the gold on white. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving all of that gold sparkle! Such glam! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches to celebrate our 200th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gold sparkling treatment on your card! It is really elegant and beautiful!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous design ... had to stop by after seeing your "black" version. :) Both are so pretty Hazel. Great job! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so striking and beautiful, Hazel!!! Love all the shine and sparkle!!!! The gold on white is fabulous!!! Can't wait to see what the black one looks like!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Hazel! I love all of that sparkle! It's so pretty! Have a wonderful time away! No internet definitely has its perks! Thank you for celebrating our 200th Sketch with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

  9. Your card caught my eye over in the Freshly Made Sketches Gallery and I wanted to come visit and see more! WOW - beautiful, glitzy and glamorous - all that yummy gold just makes it shine!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now!
    Taunya Butler
    http://daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x