Tuesday 10 January 2017

Going AWOL For A Week!


I know, I know, no cards for weeks, then suddenly . . . two in two days!  The reason being, we have my step-daughter and step-grandson visiting until the weekend!  Obviously I won't be doing any crafting until the weekend now.  So, I thought I'd better pop on to explain, as I have loads of catching up with blogging buddies to be doing and I don't want them to think I have disappeared off the face of the earth!  I WILL be replying to you soon . . . I promise and thank you very much for your e-mails!

Onwards . . . yes, another quick 2017 Christmas Card!






That is it for this week, until next week my friends, thanks for your visits in the meantime, and I will catch up with you all next week, have a great one and wonderful weekend coming up!  Love you all! 


17 comments:

  1. Oh this is lovely Hazel. A lovely rich colour too. A good start to the new year. Have a good time with your family. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a fun time with family - see u next week - and your card is wonderful - great start to 2017 Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Enjoy your time with family - always a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vibrant and such a regal coloured card. The white just pops against it x Have a lovely time with the family x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for letting us know about your absence with this gorgeous card! Otherwise we might have worried... Have fun with your visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This purple Christmas card really makes a statement! Enjoy your time with family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous design Hazel. LOVE the colour! Enjoy the time with your step-daughter and grandson! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous, Hazel!! The colors are so beautiful!! I love this!! Have a wonderful time with your family my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your "quick" cards sure turn out AMAZING! LOVE this card -- Have fun with your family~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely adore the purple with the white snowflakes Hazel and the pretty added snowflake too. Have a great time with the visiting family. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Hazel, I love the purple. Have a nice time with the family.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy your time with family - blogging and crafting can wait. Having said that I will miss your posts - I love your purple snowflake card. So different! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, that rich purple is sooooooo beautiful, Hazel and the die cut snowflake is gorgeous - love the shimmer!!!! I have to follow your exaple and get going on Christmas cards, too!!!!
    Enjoy the time with your family, hey!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is a beauty! I love purple on Christmas cards - not sure why, other than it's my favorite color. Not to worry about not being able to blog for a while. We'll be here when you can return. Have a great visit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Quick and beautiful! My kind of card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heel erg mooi gedaan. De kaart is heel sfeervol geworden!
    Creatieve groetjes, Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x