Monday 20 June 2016

A Masculine Birthday Card


Hello my beautiful friends.  As most of you will know, this is a scheduled post as I am away without internet until the end of June (and, yes, for those of you who have kindly pointed out that the internet is good in rural Spain now, I do know this, but not in the place we are staying).  This is fine with me though, because it forces me to do things differently to what I would at home, and relax, and that's what holidays are about . . . right?

This is a card that I made from my 'bits & bobs' drawer and I made it primarily as a masculine birthday card . . . because I was short of those in my 'stash'.  I won't waffle long, so here are the rest of pictures.





Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know!  I will repay your kindness on my return!


11 comments:

  1. Fun and colourful masculine card. I tried a no blog holiday recently and still trying to catch up! Hope you are having a lovely time away? Just think of the fun on your return admiring all the inspiration on the blogs, I had such fun and did so enjoy it on my return...just took awhile x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so gorgeous, Hazel!! I love the design and the texture!! Beautiful colors, too!! I hope you are having a wonderful time and relaxing!! Enjoy my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great EF you used and I love the bold chevron pattern, Hazel!!! Beautiful colours, too!!!! Such a striking design, my friend!!!!!
    Hope you're still having fun in Spain!!! Such a good thing to take a complete break from the computer, hey!!! Enjoy!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when you do a bits and bobs card. I love he chevron pattern and that they are all embossed too. Really nice and simple. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great masculine card! The strong lines and bright colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel! It's so nice to find a post from you in my reader! You graphic CAS card is a real eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is great that you don't have internet where you are Hazel! You are there on holiday, to relax and enjoy yourself. Not to blog or surf the net. You are doing just exactly what you should be doing my friend! I love your simple, but elegant masculine card my friend. Although I think it could be used for either sex. Love the simplicity of it. Love, love, love! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you're having a wonderful time! This is a wonderful masculine card! I love the large, bold, textured chevron!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big thumbs up, Hazel :)
    Missing your online self in blog land. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another I missed....so lovely too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x