Tuesday 5 January 2016

Changes To Blogger

I have been alerted by my dear friend Loll, to new changes to Blogger, which affects all followers!

Effective January 11, 2016, only Google account holders will be able to follow blogs with Blogger.   After that time Blogger will remove any followers without a Google account from the blogs they are following.  

To see the full announcement from Google, go HERE

I hope you'll still want to follow my blog, and if you do, you have a couple of choices in order to continue to follow.
 

You can create a Google Account.  Then you would need to become a Follower again because Google will permanently remove all previous Followers who did not have an account!
 

If you do not wish to open a Google account, you can still follow my blog via email (if following by e-mail you will get each new post sent direct to your inbox) or you can follow on Bloglovin'


Sorry folks :( 

3 comments:

  1. I have been seeing this a lot Hazel! I do have a google account thank goodness, so hopefully it won't effect me. And I follow by email as well. It is always something with blogger! Anyway I am glad that I won't miss any of your beautiful creations. Hugs, Brenda
    PS-don't know if I've been blind and non observant or if you just put up a new picture, but I can tell you I love it! Beautiful lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should still be with you Hazel. How pretty you look in your profile picture. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a google account so should be ok I hope.I also love your new photo Hazel ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x