Friday 25 September 2015

No Card, Just My Never Ending Gratitude & Some Photos

Hi, all you lovely, lovely people!  I have just returned from my trip to Spain and have been overwhelmed by the generosity of all you wonderful people in blog-land!

Although you all knew I that was away and unable to return  the compliment of you leaving comments . . . you commented anyway . . . and I am so grateful to you all . . . thank you, thank you!  I will be resuming my commenting on your blogs ASAP!

I have literally had thousands of e-mails to wade through and unfortunately, my internet seems as sketchy now as it was before I went away - I don't know why I expected it to be any different, I think it was just a case of wishful thinking!

Anyway, as I still have unpacking to do, washing, opening the mountain of mail/junk mail that was blocking the front door at 3:30a.m. when we arrived home, I will leave you with a few photos that I took on one of our trips out to see 'El Torcal' which. As you can see from the pictures is a strange, but amazing sight, with a view from the top that left me breathless!

The last two photos were taken on the coast on another stunningly beautiful day!















Once again, I can't thank you all enough for your visits and I will repay your kindness as soon as I can!

Have a lovely, lovely day!  Hazel xx


10 comments:

  1. such beautiful scenic photos - good to have you back Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back home, Hazel! Your photos are beautiful! What a stunning landscape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel, good to have you back. Amazing pictures it looks wonderful there. And what a gorgeous/special flower in the banana plant. Sorry you're still having internet problems.
    Hugs, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel, your photos are simply breath taking! So happy you are giving us a peek into your fabulous trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Your photos are gorgeous and I can't wait to see your cards popping up in blogland again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - Amazing photos of that rock formation! Beautiful photos - I bet you trip was fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your still not wading thru washing and junk mail!!!! So glad you had a wonderful time and those photos are really incredible. Looking forward to seeing you get back in your craft room and create some gorgeousness!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome home Hazel! Oh wow the photos are stunning, beautiful and so well done! Looks like a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what amazing photo's Hazel, glad you had a good holiday. Looking forward to seeing more of your cards soon ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello my friend!! I'm back and trying to catch up on all of your gorgeous projects I've missed (I apologize in advance for inundating your inbox with emails as I check them out!!) :)

    I'm glad you had a wonderful trip!! Your pictures are so gorgeous!! Wow!! What a beautiful place!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x