Friday 27 October 2017

A Win & A Card



A friend of mine is going through a tough time at present and I was thinking of her when I created this card as she is being amazingly strong.

First, I stamped the background on to a pink card base, then I sprinkled on WOW 'Sugar Plum' embossing powder - which was amongst a great stash of products that was a blog candy win from my blogging buddy Veerle.  Her blog can be found HERE.

I heat set the EP and it was full of glittery goodness . . . so pretty!

Next, I stamped the focal piece and adhered it to a piece of vellum that was slightly larger than my focal piece and adhered it to the card front.

I finished off with some Nuvo pearl drops and this is the finished card.






Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! 

If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


17 comments:

  1. lovely card, Hazel- your friend will surely love and appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Love the subtle bling of the background stamping and embossing and the monotone colours are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Hazel, the background is beautiful with the sparkle :)
    Have a great weekend !
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning, Hazel!! I love the colors and the embossing!! It's so elegant and gorgeous!! Your friend will appreciate and treasure this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Hazel, love that glittery goodness on the cardbase. Fab design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so lovely, Hazel. It will brighten your friend's day and bolster her spirits. What a good friend you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous, Hazel! That schparkly background is out of this world! She will treasure this!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Hazel what an amazing card. Your friend will be so happy with this. I love the design and I love the embossed background that sugar plum looks fantastic on the pink background. Ace card my friend, hugs Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Hazel. Love the design with your glittery framing of the main panel. The stamping of leaves in different shades of pink adds a lot of visual dimension. This is sure to bring comfort to your friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, Hazel! I love the sparkly, embossed background that is the perfect frame for the pretty stamped design! The bit of vellum adds extra texture! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous glittery card and your friend will really appreciate this beauty I'm sure Hazel. The pretty embossed background is perfect with the super leaves and great sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card for a great person! Kisses, Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  13. THE perfect card for someone needing a lift. Look at all that shine and sparkle and pinkness. Such a kind and lovely thing to do. Well done too for the win! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very beautiful card for your friend Hazel. I'm sure she will be very happy to receive it and comforted to know you are thinking about her. I do hope things get better for her. Hugs, Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This wonderful card must have made your friend's day! Love the sparkly background, the soft colors, and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This IS absolutely beautiful...
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x