Wednesday 14 December 2016

Catching Up On Christmas Cards


Hello Lovely people.  Another very quick card today.  This one was made with a Clearly Besotted set.  So simple it needs no explanation.  Here are the pics.





Not a wonderful creation, but quick and cheerful!

Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


11 comments:

  1. I love this contemporary wreath design Hazel and the colours are so pretty too. I still have lots of cards to make so I must keep it simple I think though I am not good at that..lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to 'see' you. Such an elegant and classy card....thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's totally wonderful, Hazel!! I love, love it!! The wreath is beautiful!! The candy cane stripe down the side is a perfect touch!! Just gorgeous my friend!! I hope all is well there!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Lovely CAS design and I really love that strip of paper on the side. I always forget to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quick and cheerful is always the way to go with Christmas cards I think! Love this and the festive colours. Many many happy Christmas wishes to you all. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks lovely and bright Hazel. Hope all is well ?
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fresh with the white and the bright red and green. May be quick, but is a fantastic CAS design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great wreath! How fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What do you mean not wonderful?!!! I think this card is stunning my friend, very festive and cheery too! I love it!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheerful, indeed! What a great card. Hope your preparations for the holidays are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty, my love.
    Don't be so harsh on yourself. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x