Thursday 22 December 2016

A Big Thank You & Getting Ahead!

First off, let me say a great big THANK YOU to each and every one of you, for all your words of support and encouragement during the tough times this year end has thrown at me.  I know that some of you have faced equally tough times, which makes me love you all the more for your continued support whilst dealing with your own problems!


I also want to say a great big thank you to Loll, Kylie and the team at Happy Little Stampers for giving me the amazing opportunity of becoming a member of a Design Team for the very first time!  I am saddened that I have to step down, but I wouldn't have been able to give it my all next year, and if I can't give 110%  I don't think it's fair to anyone!  Anyway, I am hoping to still join in some challenges as and when I have some time, so I will still be here!

On to the rest of this post.  I just finished the last of the Christmas preparations (just the food to prep to do - Christmas Eve), so I have tried to get a few Christmas cards ready for next year - as I was caught unawares this year - so, this will probably be my last post until 2017!

I want to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year in 2017!  Here are the cards!  The first one up was a card inspired by one I received from my very dear friend Loll. 

Thank you Loll, I hope you don't mind that I 'pinched' your idea!  The second one was made with the negative die-cut of the first.  The third was one of a set of identical cards I made for Mum's support workers (I made eight) and the rest were made from die-cuts from some new dies I purchased and tried!

** Picture Heavy Post **








 










 As ever thank you so much for your visit today . . . have a great one, and . . . see you next year!  Hazel xx

22 comments:

  1. My dear Hazel,
    I am very sorry you're leaving with DT HLS. I love your designs and will miss them. I hope that you will have enough time to still enjoy us with their beautiful cards. The cards that you showed today are very beautiful. I love them all.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a wonderful, blessed Christmas Hazel and hope 2017 brings you lots of good things - hugs, betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards! I sure hope 2017 gets calmer for you! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And a big thank you to you too Hazel my friend for your support in turn.
    Your cards are all beautiful.
    Big hug, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and striking cards! I wish you a wonderful Christmas and hope that next year proves more settled for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Four fabulous cards Hazel and with such lovely colours and pretty designs. I would like to wish you a very Happy Christmas and look forward to seeing your beautiful creations in 2017 and can understand that free time is much more precious these days. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are stunning Hazel! I completely understand the DT stuff as I felt the same way and stepped down for part of the same reason. I too, want to thank you for all of the support you have given to me my friend! It are a gracious and sweet lady and I am honored to call you my friend. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my friend!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning collection of beautiful Christmas cards Hazel, really love them all. I totally understand your reason for leaving Happy Little Stampers, you will be so missed. Love playing along with you. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your sweet words Hazel. I LOVE all of your cards that you've posted. So beautiful and I'm sure they will be appreciated by all the staff that helped your mum. That is so special! Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year! Here's hoping 2017 is a fun and healthy year for everyone! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I am happy I found your blog this year. I always enjoy looking at your cards and reading your posts. This post has so many beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOnderful cards Hazel ! n-spite of being so busy you have made some awesome cards :) Wishing a very Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful cards to end the year on. Hope next year brings peace and happiness. Merry xmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. An amazing collection of cards, Hazel. Thank YOU for everything at Happy Little Stampers. You have been a true inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such beautiful cards!! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant cards all of them - wouldn't expect anything less! But I absolutely LOVE the Christmas Tree and the torn card to make the snow drifts. That is really clever. Thank you for all your kindness and support for me and my blogging adventures this year. I really hope the coming year is kind to you and your family. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. All really beautiful cards Hazel, I think the last one is my favourite love the navy and white together.
    Hope you and your family have a great Christmas and I look forward to seeing more of your amazing cards next year,
    Hugs, Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely cards, all of them!
    Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and may 2017 be much better than this year!
    Hugs,
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're very welcome, Hazel! You would do the very same for any one of us, and have! I'm so glad you have had some creative time and look how far ahead you are for next year!! And you used some NBUS!! You really made extraordinary designs with that Brusho piece! You will be missed on HLS, but everyone understands and the day will come again when you can again give 110% and join design teams. I wish you and Gray a Happy Christmas and a blessed, healthy, and joyous new year! It was such a pleasure to meet you this year! Love and Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! What a wonderful enjoy of some truly fab work with these cards. With all that's gone on, you're amazing to have been able to craft these. You picked a superlative one to CAS, and that one is just so lovely. Really enjoyed your treatment on the negative snippet too. All are just beautiful, and I'm wishing that 2017 will be a bit easier for you on the TLC and responsibilities. Take care of YOU as well, and a Big Merry Christmas! Hugs too. (and don't worry about blogging, we'll all be here when time allows!)

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful set of cards, Hazel.
    Happy Christmas. X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Hazel, wonderful selection of cards and so looking forward to seeing your creative and fabulous cards in 2017...when time allows x Here's to a healthy, happy and crafty 2017! x Look after yourself and sending hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE all your CAS designs Hazel. Your negative and positive tree images are gorgeous along with your beautiful backgrounds. TFS and wishing you a better year as your sweet Mom's main caregiver. You will always be thankful you have been able to be there for your mom. Take care. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x