Monday 29 June 2015

Happy Little Stampers CAS June Challenge - Sprays

Hello dear friends, today I have made a quick card to squeeze in with the Happy Little Stampers CAS June Challenge - Sprays


I know I'm pushing it, but I should just make it!  First I sprayed a panel with two colours of home made sprays, one a bluey colour and one a pinky one - technical details on this site ;) - then I heat dried it - I had no time to wait - and then cut another panel out of vellum and stamped a sentiment in matching (almost) inks and used a sticker that I have had knocking about for years and never got round to using.

Finished off with some pink sprinkles (I wanted to use blue and pink, but had no suitable blues) and that's it my dear friends, one challenge under my belt since returning home.











Thank you for stopping by and for any comments . . . you really make my day!  Have a lovely week.  Hazel xx

8 comments:

  1. Great sprinkles all over your card Hazel. So fun!! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the misted background!! The cupcake is yummy and fabulous!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not back two seconds and you come up with a stunner! Beautiful. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, for having some time to do a challenge card since being back, Hazel!!!! And what a great job you did in the limited amount of time you had!!!! And, mind you, I would love to have such a yummy looking cupcake to enjoy with my tea right now, hey!!! LOL!!!! Do I have to say I LOVE that cupcake?? - no, surely you know - all those shiny dots are so lovely!!!! I love all the soft pink and blue misting and, wow, your sentiment looks great!!! And the three pink enamel dots ...complete the picture perfectly!!!! Beautiful, my friend!!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh! This is totally sweet! I love all of the sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your sprayed background and the way you've colored the sentiment! And a very festive cupcake! Looks like you're getting back in the swing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how your sprays really work so well with the cupcake and sentiment! Beautiful card, Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Hazel, this is a fun card!! I love the sprays and the velum with the two tone sentiment. I can't believe that cupcake is a sticker?!! It looks so cool looking. Like I said, such a fun and festive card! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x