Monday 8 September 2014

The Last Post . . !

Only for 3 weeks, as I will be away with no access to the internet - I know, I've only just started it, right?  But, I promise that when I regain access once again.  I will try to post on a regular basis.

Anyway, this is a CAS card that I made with my Simon Says Stamp 'Air Vent' die (the negative part) and a Memory Box die (I think?) leaf stem, coloured with watercolour inks, covered with Wink Of Stella in clear and a liberal coating of Glossy Accents.

I was quite pleased with the end result . . . this is my kind of style.




Let me know if this is your kind of style, or what you are into at the moment.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x