Sunday 7 September 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge #91

Today I thought I'd make a start on this blog before I go away for 3 weeks. So this is my very first 'proper' post.
I thought I would start with a sketch challenge from CAS(E) This Sketch - Challenge #91, which can be found HERE

This is the sketch


From this sketch, I made this card



First, I used a negative die cut for the top layer, then, I made a glittered background piece which I stencilled with embossing paste.

Next, I stamped the greeting on the top layer and layered it over my background piece with foam tape for dimension.

I topped it with a stamped & die cut flower from the 'Flower Fair' set by Stampin' Up.

I was quite pleased with the result!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x