Monday 8 September 2014

And now for something different . . !

Different?  Well, this is a 'hybrid' card (a card made using a mixture of digital and traditional card methods in the same card.




I used a Kraft card base, a strip of patterned paper and a greeting - all printed on my printer.

Next, I stamped the flowers & leaves and die cut them using my Stampin' Up 'Flower Fair' bundle.  Then, I used some strips of coloured cardstock and punched a border using my Stampin' Up border punch and mounted it all on a plain white background and mounted it to the base card.

To finish, I added some tiny pearls, a touch of Wink Of Stella glitter pen in clear & a resin flower.

Do any of you like the hybrid cards, or are you true traditionalists?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x