Wednesday 18 October 2023

First Christmas Card . . . In a Long While

Today, I made my first Christmas card in a few years.  Just a simple background stamp, so quick and easy.


I used Wink of Stella on the trees, but you can't really see it in the photo so I tried a different angle, but still think you can't see it.  Also, in this one the greeting looks grey, but it is in actual fact white on black.



Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x