Sunday 8 October 2023

A Twofer!

Today, ladies I have what is commonly referred to as a twofer.  I needed to make a belated birthday card (sometimes I can be a bad friend - hangs head in shame.)  

When I cut out the flourish to go on the card I couldn't bring myself to throw away the 'negative', so decided to make two cards!  (All the supplies used are items that I purchased a few years ago, so there is no practical reason to list them, as they are probably no longer available), however, if you wish to replicate these cards at all, just use what you have available.  You could use a flower die or another flourish if you have them.  Also, you could use any shape 'edging' dies that you might have.  The texture on the background of the second card was made using my most favourite background embossing plate, again, use whatever background embossing folder you might have.

Here is the first card.


And here is the second, made with the 'negative'. 

 

Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x