Friday 10 November 2017

Tag You're It Featured Artist

Hello lovely bloggers!  Today I am thrilled to tell you that I was asked to be a featured artist over at the wonderful 'Tag You're It' blog.  Now, I don't make many tags, I'm never quite sure what to put on them, but I felt so honoured and excited that I just had to say yes, and do you know what, I loved making it!
 
First, I die cut the tag, then I dry embossed it with little hearts.  Next, I stamped the little onesie on to patterned paper and cut it out after stamping the sentiment and colouring the sentiment, the neckline, sleeves and hemlines in with a coordinating marker.  Then I adhered it at the top of the tag so the neckline was around the hole for the ribbon and to give me space for my sentiment.

Finally, I die cut the sentiment from foil card, fed some saddle stitched, grosgrain ribbon through the hole and tied a bow around that in ivory organza ribbon.  Here are the pictures of the finished tag.





I really want to thank the lovely Donna Peachey - who invited me - of the blog 'Room In A Cupboard' and Tracey McNeely who owns 'Tag You're It!' and I encourage you to play along as it really is tremendous fun!

I've shown you mine, now you show me yours!

Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know!

If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


19 comments:

  1. Hazel, it is darling. I'm not much of a tag maker either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to be the featured artist over at this lovely challenge Hazel and I love your baby tag with the cute pink paper pieced onesie and the pretty hearts in the background. I love the way you have tied a bow round the ribbon too, a lovely touch! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on being featured artist Hazel and I love this pretty tag too.Love the cute onesie, the clever hearts embossing and the stitched ribbon ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tag, Hazel! Thank you so much for being our inspiration at Tag, You're It! The details in your tag are amazing and all come together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge congrats on your Featured Artist position, my friend!! So deserved!! Your tag is beautiful!! I love the pink onsie and the embossed hearts background!! The ribbons are fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thrilled for you Hazel and you are a natural at making tags. Perfectly CAS and so very beautiful. Congratulations x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag is adorable, sweet and very pretty Hazel. Congrats with being featured.
    Hugs Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag, Hazel. Congrats, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna made an excellent choice when she asked you, Hazel! Congratulations! Your baby card is so sweet! I don't make many tags either, so I know what a challenge this was, but you ACED it! It was a pleasure CASEing you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on being the Featured Designer at Tag Your It!, Hazel! I love this sweet little tag! The tiny hearts and onesie are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your clever and sweet little details..eg. neckline around tag ribbon hole:-) Love your dry eb background hearts and adorable onesy. TFS Hazel and congratulations on being chosen the Tag You're It Featured Artist my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hurrah! It always looks like a fun challenge and you're now on it, so I will have to have a look. I love the sweet little pink onesie and the embossed background giving it some lovely texture. You need to do these more often :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. :-) such a sweet tag for a sweet little girl. I love how you put the sentiment in this small children's outfit. It looks wonderful and so fits the situation well. Children are the result of love :-)
    Hugs, I hope, that you have a beautiful weekend,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely smitten with your baby tag, Hazel, that's infused with love not only in the images but in the making! I can certainly tell you enjoyed designing this! The embossed hearts, the sweet little onesie, the fabulous sentiment...cuteness galore! So thrilled you're our Featured Artist at Tag, You're It - and such fun to change gears from Christmas mode and create something 'festive' in a different way!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on being the featured artist! Your tag is adorable with the embossed hearts in the background and the foiled sentiment! I feel the same way as you about tags but there is so much fun inspiration out there that I might try my hands on one if I find some free time (which is hard right now)...
    Have a great week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your tag is just adorable! I love making tags, and I try to make them all year long for the holidays so that I have enough when it comes time to wrap gifts. I'm not sure I have enough yet for this year, so thanks for the inspiration. I'll try to make a few tomorrow. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute. The font is perfect with this image

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Hazel on being Featured Artist. Your tag is so pretty bad I love your atention to detail. The position the little onesie is really clever. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This was such a sweet tag that you made.
    Brilliant idea using the neckline as part of the design.
    Sending hugs.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x